-
August 27th, 2006, 12:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
So today was the day I took Felicity to work today (since I took Molly last Saturday). Well, Felicity was displayed on the cutting counter for a little while, and then one of my co-workers put her under the counter [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] So, after a while I brought her back out and she stood there proudly in Molly's Meet Outfit, Colonial Shoes, and pigtails. We are celebrating the time when our company was founded so we were all decked out on 40's and fifties gear (hence the reason Felicity was sporting Molly's outfit instead of something I made).
Well, Felicity's adventure was soon over because she is on yet another field trip. I sent her home with one of my managers because I know her and her granddaughter are AG fans, but the granddaughter doesn't have an AG doll of her own. She is 10 years old, so I figured she would do really well with Felicity, and my manager will be supervising her playing with Felicity to ensure she doesn't get damaged. The granddaughter doesn't know she's coming, and she'll get her on Monday; I think it will be a great surprise for her. Felicity should be gone for a couple of weeks, but I know she'll be getting lots of love and attention while visiting. I should be getting her back before one of my new dolls arrived (fiance won't tell me which one I'm getting first), so that will be nice. I hope she has a blast!
-Jenifer
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 26, 2006 01:11 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks